Thursday, October 1, 2009

Junior Block is Taking Over My Life!!!

Sorry that I haven't posted anything lately, I've be SO busy with all my education classes. To be honest this past week has been a week from hell. I have no free time ever!!!

Here's a preview into my crazy week:
  • Monday I had a test and 5 classes. I also had a lot of stuff to work on for my bulletin board.
  • Tuesday I had to observe story hour at the Huntington Public Library and finish my bulletin board! I was really stressed that night because I also had a lesson plan due for computers and a bibliography due for social studies. [oh and don't worry I will be posting a picture of my bulletin board soon.]
  • Wednesday I had to work on my literature book set #2, journal questions and write a phonics mini lesson.
  • Tonight I have to make a power point presentation for computers, read a book for Language Arts and plan out activities, and draw my classroom model for early childhood. Also Grey's Anatomy is on tonight so that makes my day so much better!

Sorry this post was so boring but expect some pictures SOON!!

1 comment: