Thursday, May 13, 2010

MCC Conference Champs!

CONGRATS to the HU baseball team on winning the MCC Conference Championship! It has been an exciting week filled with baseball games, finals and packing, It has also been a somewhat stressful week to say the least. But I am done with school and it is officially summer!! The baseball boys find out tonight where their regionalswill be. Can't wait to take a road trip!


Last night we had to celebrate their huge win while others celebrated being done with college forever. There were a lot of different emotions in the air, but we all still had a great night.

Today has been filled with packing, packing and more packing. My parents came to help me pack up most of my stuff and take the couch back home. I'm not sure when I'm actually going home, I just know when I leave I only have my clothes and bathroom stuff to take with me. I have mixed emotions about summer. I am ready to be home with my family, but at the same time I am really going to miss my friends. I am excited to see all my high school friends though! It is also that time when my money is running low so I'm looking forward to working and earning some money. I still can't believe that summer is finally here! This year flew by! Exactly one more month until my birthday...get pumped! I hope you all have a safe trip home and enjoy your summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment