Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Crazy Week!!

From now until November 11th is going to be crazy for me as I finish up all my units and projects for my junior block classes. I am trying not to stress out too much but I am already starting to freak out. And on top of all the stuff the homework and studying I've had/have to do this week, it is also OLYMPIAD! I am pumped for it to start but I can't get behind on my homework. Here are some pictures from last year...



Another random fact, I just found out today that I have been place in a kindergarten class for junior block and I am not thrilled about it. I have no desire to teach younger elementary but I guess I will just have to make the most of it. Please pray that I find a good attitude towards it.

Also this past week is the first week that I have actually been happy for like the past two months!! I just have a whole new look on life and I'm enjoying the freedom that I have been given. My family and friends are so awesome and I would be lost without them. I have received multiple emails that have really just been an encouragement to me! God has also been so good to me!! I'd like to share a different version of the James passage that I shared with you last week.

The Message James 4:7-10
So let God work his will in you. Yell a loud no to the Devil and watch him scamper. Say a quiet yes to God and he'll be there in no time. Quit dabbling in sin. Purify your inner life. Quit playing the field. Hit bottom, and cry your eyes out. The fun and games are over. Get serious, really serious. Get down on your knees before the Master; it's the only way you'll get on your feet.

I just really love that passage and I hope it helps you today.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing out that passage Erica - loved it! I love this part: "Purify your inner life" because it is so easy to forget that God can sees the parts of our lives that one else does...because He's just great like that.

    WOOHOO OLYMPIAD!!!!

    ReplyDelete