Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Weekend at Home

This post is a little late because I have had a crazy couple of days. This past weekend I went home and it was glorious! I had to go home to pack all my clothes for spring break! I also had a lot of things to do for my wonderful education classes. Of course all of them involved making things, welcome to the rest of my life haha. I dyed noodles to use for manipulatives for early childhood and for math methods.

Then I also had to make homemade hand sanitizer for my discovery day science center. There are about 150 third graders coming to HU on Friday and we are having a little science fair for them. My station is about germs and I have the students make their own hand sanitizer. They even get to choose what scent they want it to smell like. I hope everything goes well!

Yes I know you're thinking wow she is lame for doing that on her weekend. Well I didn't have a choice and this is just a peak into the rest of my life haha. I came back to school to hang out with Bradie and we had a great time like always! This week has been a crazy week with all the projects I have been doing including my bulletin board. I have also had to study for a test. But that is all over and I can see the light! I barely have any homework for the rest of the week. Thursday is going to be my cleaning and packing day and then Friday is science discovery day and one class. Then we are taking off for FLORIDA!!! I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment