Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break 2010

This past week was one of the best weeks of my life! Four of my friends and I went down to Daytona for Spring Break. My aunt lives down there and has another house that she rents out and she really cut us a deal. We drove my car, Roxy, down there and it took about 18 hours. The drive wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We had a lot of fun in the car.


This picture was taken right after crossed the Florida line. We were all so ready to get to Daytona.

We had pretty good weather so we could all work on our tans. It was also awesome to drive Roxy on the beach! It was probably one of highlights of the trip. There were about two days that were cloudy but we still went out to the beach.

We had fun going out to dinner every night!

We also got up one morning to see the sunrise and we got Starbucks : )


This was our last night with Beth and Naomi. We had a lot of fun!

One night we got dressed up and went out. We had way too much fun!!

The ocean was freezing but we had to get in it one day and it was totally worth it!

And of course the classic jumping picture! These were just a few of our pictures from our trip. If you want to see all of my pictures go http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=215352&id=502638274&ref=mf

No comments:

Post a Comment