Monday, April 19, 2010

Whats new with me

I have been so busy lately with school and teaching that I haven't even thought about blogging. Lesson plans are beginning to take over my life, but I guess that is what the rest of my life will be : ) I am currently in a first grade class every morning at Abbett Elementary school in Fort Wayne. I have 1 out of my 6 lessons done and I will teach another one this week. Lets just say that this is going to be a growing experience, not so much a helpful one. I have 3 more weeks left in the classroom, not like I am counting haha.

Last week Cassie and I went to the Carrie Underwood concert and it was AMAZING!! Carrie recently won the ACM award for Entertainer of the Year : )

Another update with my life is that I have a boyfriend [Chris Menzie] who is absolutely amazing! Things are going really well so far!!

Other than that I am pretty much just counting down the days until summer. I have a lack of motivation right now, but the time is coming down to the wire so I actually have to get my stuff done now. The next three weeks will be busy but I will try and blog some.

No comments:

Post a Comment